P.S. I'm only like 33% into a Dance with Dragons, and don't plan on speeding up any time soon (six years is a long time okay?) But there will probably be an epic length reaction post when I'm done cause yeah....feelings. Loads of them.
1. What they most commonly do during sex
2. Who has prettier hair
3. What they argue about most often
4. Who'd cope best if the other one died
5. The happiest plausible happily-ever-after I can think of for them.
Take note of the awkward, hesitant touching for hands and steady eye contact. Yeaaaaaaaaah, am I not supposed to want them to make out?
I'm thinking has something to do with some change that was made to this site while I was gone, but umm...yeah. LJ is starting to feel a lot like Tumblr atm.
Apparently all I had to do was whine about my layout problems in a post before they would randomly fix themselves. Issue has been resolved.
Yeah, I don't know either.
Continuing my slow crawl back to LJ. It’s been okay so far, I’ve taken a lot of comms off my watch list in hopes of streamlining things a bit more. Which made me realize that my loves/likes/loathes when it comes to fandoms have changed quite a bit this year. Here’s a list (because I love lists) for anyone that’s interested. If you follow me on Tumblr, you probably know this stuff already.
( there is a list under this cutCollapse )
I hope you're all doing well. :)
1. I'm watching Luther right now. It's fantastic.
2. So is this post about unappreciated Doctor Who companions.
3. Jeremy/Bonnie have become my TVD OTP over the hiatus. Songs remind me of them. Yes, I'm serious.
4. I gave Community a shot and I just don't think it's for me. The women are a bit...shrill for my taste.
5. I read American Vampire by Scott Snyder and Steven King, and now have ANOTHER comic book series to obsesses about. It's kind of brilliant.